Betel Leaves or Paan Leaves Helps in many ways Weight lose Treatment Erectile in men
Betel leaf or Paan Leaf or the more famous name ‘Paan’ the leaf vine / climbers belonging to the family Piperaceae. This is a very important cultural meaning in the Indian subcontinent and offers during various parties such as marriage, new year, religious ceremonies, etc.
This evergreen, everlasting leaf-shaped heart is consumed with Areca nut, or the tobacco in South Asia and Southeast Asia, and it is also the region where the skin of betel leafs grows majorly for commercial purposes.
Ayurveda Says Betel Leaves Help Treat These Diseases
Betel leaf has been used in India since 2600 BC and has been used for years by the fans of King paańskich and refreshment of the breath and loosening properties. In the antique Paan of women in the red color left on the tongue, mouth and acts as a natural make-up was chewed. In Bengalen cultivator group known as Betel leaves leaves Baruis saint a betel leaves in the month of April-May. Paan or betel leaf with its refreshing quality is also used for various medical purposes and what really sets it apart. The following are the magic medical services Paan:
Betel Leaves or Paan Leaves Helps in Weight lose Treatment Erectile in men
1. Betel Leaves Helps in Wound Healing : Betel leaves are an excellent source of antioxidants. This leads to a decrease in oxidative stress, and thus heals the wound faster. It also increases the rate of wound shrinkage and total protein content. Apply juice from the leaf to the wound, then wrap it more betel leaf and finally bandage it. The wound will heal within one or two days.
2. Betel Leaves Helps to connect Joint Pain: Loaded with polyphenols, especially chavicol, is an excellent anti-inflammatory agent. Local use of juice gives relief from joints and related things.
3. Betel Leaves Helps in Indigestion: Coming to digestion, betel leaves are full of good traits as gastro-protective, anti-flatulent, carminative, etc. Betel leaves chewing start saliva juice production. Also works better absorption of minerals and nutrients. The juice can be taken with water for immediate treatment of indigestion. Prepared oil can also be used to facilitate digestion of the stomach.
4. Betel Leaves Helps to stop Bad Breath: This Leaf has potential antibacterial activity when it comes to oral health. Its proven in research that chewing betel leaf increases salivation; This saliva limits the development of oral bacteria to restore the pH level.
5. Betel Leaves Helps in Weight Loss : Betel leaves accelerate the change, increases the secretion of digestive juices and removes excess water and toxins from the body. Rich fiber content provides relief in constipation as well. It is considered to reduce body fat. All this together leads to a healthy weight loss.
Betel Leaves Helps to spend long time in bed
6. Betel Leaves Helps in Sore Throat: Bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties Betel leaves first aid in the treatment of cold and related disorders. According to Ayurveda, regular consumption of crushed betel leaf with honey protects the throat infection.
7. Betel Leaves Helps in Erectile Dysfunction In Men: good for men: In Ayurveda, betel leaves are considered to be very healing to cure “dhwaja bhanga” or erectile dysfunction in men because it relaxes the blood vessels and also acts as anti-depressant. One or two leaves can be eaten after a meal to cope with it. Betel Leaves Helps to stay long time in bed for men.